Tuesday, August 29, 2006

First Day of School!

I had to wait to write this post until today for a couple of reasons. First of all, I had absolutely no time for this kind of thing yesterday. And lastly, today was my first day of Tues/Thurs classes, so I wasn't technically done with the first day stuff.

Well, my schedule on MWF is packed, to say the least. I am taking 2 math classes, a biology class, a public health class and institute on those days. School starts at 8:30 and gets out at 3:30 for me on those days. TR are my wonderful days. One of my math classes is scheduled for TR too, but we usually only have class on T. I also have a 3 hour biology lab on T. The other class I'm taking (PE credit pass/fail) is Karate. In a few months, I'll be able to kick my brother's butt!!!

My last weekend home before the semester started was interesting. When I got home, there was a panda sitting on my table, so my family ate it. Aaron and Mel are ambidextrous Asian-Americans. They used their chopsticks to eat with a fork (as seen in pictures). Needless to say, we had a good time again. Plus, I think I should be a professional photographer for National Geographic.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica, we missed you at the reunion (see Carrie's blog). These are some great pictures. I like the eating with chopsticks/fork trick. Your family is so talented. Good luck with school and remember...it only gets harder (so enjoy it).

Anonymous said...

it was funny then and still makes me laugh when i see the pictures- remember the blessing dad gave you, don't over stress yourself and remember mama loves you!

Carrie said...

Your family is so weird..er, I mean..cool! ha ha! I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Your school lost big time in football today...so did mine.

Anonymous said...

update! update! update!