Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Home Makeover: Jess' Room in Logan Edition

Yesterday, my project was to give my bedroom a makeover. There wasn't a whole lot I could do, because of the fact that I live in an apartment. However, these are the pictures of what got done:

Closet Before:


Closet After:


Bed Before:


Bed After:


Thing Before:


Thing After:


Goodbye old laundry hamper. You have served me well. You will be missed! I love you!



The other night I took some pictures of me and my new haircut, because I don't know how many of you have seen it. Plus, Mom doesn't have any pictures of it, so here goes!




I guess that's it for today. Have a good one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pictures!! you are now my screen background! though you are slightly distorted.... or is that normal? where is my picture on your dresser???

Jess said...

your picture is on my windowsill. i didn't take a picture of those pictures because nothing changed there.

Anonymous said...

Good job Jess. If you de-junk once a year you're set. Then when you get a house you'll have a downstairs and a garage to put it all in so you don't have to get rid of anything! I'm going boating with your brother tomorrow...ain't I lucky?

Jess said...

why didn't he invite me? what a poo.. you gonna wakeboard again? you can do it.. i have faith in you

Carrie said...

Hey Fern, I thought my kids were your background picture! Are you two-timing on me?