The Rules for playing TAG:
*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up
Aunt Rose tagged me on this one.
1. The real reason I went paintballing this weekend is that Mark agreed to go dancing with me if I would go paintballing with him.
2. I don't talk about my dad much on my blog, and it's because I'm a daddy's girl and what I have to say about him is so precious to me I'd probably bawl my eyes out every time I tried to write something. I love my daddy. (Please pray for his safety as he travels to China this week!)
3. I love going to school, and if I don't get into grad school I just won't know what to do with myself - I certainly won't be working at Domino's at that point.
4. I actually really like working at Domino's (except for the fact that their new subs are a million calories and very delicious and addicting).
5. I'm constantly nagging people to ask me their math and stat questions, but I rarely get the chance to help anyone.
6. My favorite food is lasagna, and I must say that I do make a mean lasagna.
I tag Kellie Buckner, Carrie Miller, J.R. Doty, TifNik, Bairdy-poo and LeAnn Pehrson.
The other tag I got was from Carrie Miller - 3 embarrassing moments.
1. One day when I was getting picked up for school (by TifNik's mom) I opened the sliding door on the van and it just fell off. I guess my expression was pretty funny because I got made fun of my her mom for the rest of the year.
2. The summer after I graduated I went to Europe on a choir tour with Utah Ambassadors of Music. It was unfortunately "that time of the month" and I didn't know it. We were walking around Venice when I realized it, and I wasn't prepared - I had no feminine products and I was in the only uniform I had (it was uniform day for the choir). We were on a guided tour so I couldn't just leave the group to take care of it, and when I finally got to the bathroom I had to wait in line for around 30 minutes. By the time I could take care of it, my pants had some major blood on them. I bought a lime green Venician silk thing that I tied around my waist to cover it up, but I was still super embarrassed!
3. One time when I was working at Domino's (last fall, maybe?), right after I started working there, I was supposed to deliver a pizza to Smithfield (the furthest north that we delivered). I went out to my car and took off. When I was about halfway there, Mark (who was managing) called me and asked me where I was going. "To Smithfield," I smartly replied. "With what?" he asked. I looked to my passenger seat where the pizza normally sits and didn't see anything. I'd left the pizza at the store. I'm glad I didn't get to the house first! I can just imagine - "Hi. I was supposed to bring your pizza but I forgot it. Can I still have a tip?"
So, now that I have embarrassed myself, I tag Kellie (again), Aunt Carrie and Aunt Rose (to get you back for reminding me of this tag).
4 hours ago