Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sick, and Tired

I'm afraid that living in this ocean (i.e. stress of school) for the past week has given me a bit of a cold. Now as I sit here in the library working on the lab report that is due at 11:30 I wish I could just fall asleep. And I totally would, too, if it weren't for the fact that the dreams I had last night were dreams of this homework. It's consuming me. And if I were to fall asleep now, I would probably dream of going to class today with no assignment in hand. Those types of dreams are typically characterized as nightmares. So, I write this blog to give myself a break after only a half an hour of working, and I hope that my mind will better focus for the next two hours while I complete this wonderful second assignment of the hardest class I have ever taken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eckkk- i am getting sea sick!! you need a break!! come to park city sunday- i am making homemade fetticini (sp?)- we can go for a hike up the mountain! --solid ground!!

Kellie said...

I'll say a prayer for you! Stay afloat!