Monday, December 17, 2007

Real Quick

I have to leave for work in 5 minutes, so this is going to be short. Saturday night, my mother-in-law invited us to go with her to see Voice Male at the local theatre. We had a great time! Those men have amazing voices and are quite funny, too, though nobody has one-liners as good as my dad's. They sang a lot of Christmas songs, but also gave us a taste of their soon to come out children's album. Those songs were very cute and I suggest buying it for your kids when it comes out. There's even a song that's supposed to put them to bed!
Today we are getting a new kitchen floor in our apartment. We've had carpet up until now and it has been driving me crazy! It's hard to clean, and it just looks bad. We're very excited for our new vinyl floor. Right now, the stove is in the bathroom, and the fridge and table and all other kitchen stuff that couldn't fit on a counter are in the living room. It's great! Hope you all have a great day! I'll take pictures of our beautiful kitchen as soon as I can.

No comments: