Monday, December 10, 2007

Another One Bites the Butt

Have you ever had those times where you wanted to do something nice for someone else and it turns around and bites you in the butt? I have. In fact, today was one of those times. This morning I took Mark up to the school for a final, got a parking spot, then went and worked out with my friend. After working out, I decided I'd stop by the house of one of the ladies in my ward to wish her luck on her finals. I was at her house visiting for only 5-10 minutes, and when I walked out to my car to go home I saw the orange envelope on my car that said "PARKING TICKET". What a bummer! I was only there for 5 minutes to do some good for someone else and I get a $15 parking ticket! Granted, I did park in the driveway covering the sidewalk because it was a spur of the moment thing, but still.. Of all the times of day that the Parking Ticket Nazi had to be roaming about on my street, it had to be in the 5 minutes I was visiting someone. And to think I was only a block away from my own house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats sucks! esdpecially when you were doing a good deed!!