Thursday, November 06, 2008

Amazing Game

Yesterday I played a game of cutthroat in racketball. First off, let me say that I suck at that game, and have lost almost every game I've played (I'm taking a racketball class on campus currently). Anyway, we had about 25 minutes until class was over and there was an open court, so me and two other girls decided to play cutthroat. At first, one of the other girls was whomping on us. However, once I got warmed up it got really close. The game lasted 35 minutes! (That's really long for beginning racketball players.) And I was late for my next class. But, guess what.. I WON!!! It was so much fun (not just because I won) and now my body is sore. I can't wait until next week when I can play with them again! Also, I wish I had video of me rockin' the court. One word: Amazing.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Yes, come play me next time you're in town! I love racquetball! It's great exercise. I can show you a few things that will help your game and maybe you can show me a few things!

Kellie said...

Yay for you! I'm awful at racketball. Well, I've only played once, and the guy I played against felt dorky in the safety glasses, so he didn't want to wear them, leaving his regular glasses exposed. He should have dealt with the geekiness because a ball I hit ended up coming back at him and it broke his glasses! After that we left the court, so really, I don't know if I'm good or not I guess.