17 hours ago
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Last month the bishopric assigned me the task of updating our bulletin board. In the married student wards the bulletin boards consist mostly of pictures of every family in the ward. Our current board has 10 couples that are actually in the ward; the rest have all moved out. So, it is my opportunity to use current ward pictures to recreate it in an updated way. Yesterday my friend Dinae helped me pick out scrapbook paper and a background to use with the pictures. We ended up with two shades of purple and two shades of gray/silver. After picking out the paper and deciding that the pictures will be printed in sepia, I went to Walmart to print off the pictures. I spent almost 2 hours fixing up pictures and changing them from color to sepia on their picture machine things. At the end, I found out that I would have to print out the color pictures as well, which I didn't want to do, so I canceled the order. Back to square 2: adjust the pictures on my home computer and burn a cd of sepia pictures that I can just have printed off. I'll try to take some pictures as I work on it, maybe even a before and after shot. Anyways, that's what I'm up to these days.