It's the end of the first week of school, and I don't have any homework yet. So, while I'm waiting for Mark to finish his homework, I'll try to think of 100 things about myself. Wish me luck.
1. I like math/statistics, and thus my major is statistics.
2. I enjoy learning statistical programming languages to complete my homework assignments.
3. I enjoy learning statistical programming languages for fun.
4. I can't stand to have my hair be the same length for a long time.
5. I designed my wedding ring and am proud that nobody else's ring will be the exact same.
6. My favorite object is my calculator.
7. Second to that is a toss-up between my phone and my palm pilot.
8. I feel naked when I don't have at least one of these 3 objects near me.
9. My favorite board game is called Power Grid, and I will recommend it to anyone.
10. I love Logan and now consider it my home, though my mother's house will always be a home to me.
11. My favorite movie is still Anastasia, because Dimitri is the hottest cartoon character I know of.
12. Mark is a better cook than I am.
13. I get baby-hungry at least once a week.
14. I really miss watching M.A.S.H.
15. Swimming is my favorite sport.
16. I like baseball purely because of the statistics involved.
17. I hate having cold feet unless I'm wearing flip-flops.
18. My job is pizza delivery and I actually enjoy it most of the time.
19. People can be really rude to pizza delivery people.
20. I'm on a diet that allows me only 1 day a week that I can eat pizza. All the other days I work I have to bring a lunch.
21. I love deep dish pepperoni pizza from Domino's.
22. I want to be a cartoon when I grow up.
23. I am unique, just like everybody else.
24. Pink is my favorite color to wear, though offensive green will always be my favorite color.
25. When I am old, I will wear purple.
26. I'm going to counseling for stress management.
27. My dad is my hero.
28. My mom is one of my best friends.
29. Marriage is the best thing that's happened to me.
30. I wish I had better fingernails.
31. I wish I wasn't tired all of the time.
32. I like dressing up in nice clothes to go out, but when I'm home I'd rather be in sweats.
33. I think it would be cool if wedding rings were worn on the right hand like in the olden days.
34. We have an awesome collection of sweet games that aren't like Monopoly or Apples to Apples.
35. I have a sock fettish.
36. I've been out of high school almost 3 years.
37. I've almost graduated college.
38. I've been married for just over a year.
39. I dislocated my elbow in high school which gave me the opportunity to join choir.
40. I'm often complimented on my voice in relief society.
41. I love having something to say during "Good News Minute".
42. My favorite drink is orange juice.
43. If I still drank pop, my favorite drink would still be Pepsi.
44. Water is my other favorite drink.
45. I have exercise induced asthma.
46. If I have the choice, I would choose a mac over a pc, but a pc over linux.
47. I really enjoy computer games like frogger, sudoku, and heroes of might and magic.
48. I was going to add a daily sudoku to my blog, but you can't actually solve them on the blog, and I wouldn't want to write it down to solve it so I didn't add it.
49. If I had a superpower it would be running really really fast.
50. I've been late to almost every class this week.
51. When I write emails or text messages I always use "..." at least once.
52. I love playing the piano, but sadly I don't do it very often.
53. I also love playing the violin, but not by myself and I usually don't have anyone to play with.
54. My violin reminds me of my great grandpa and the precious last memory I have of him before his death.
55. I'm grateful for my knowledge that I'll see him again.
56. I'm a really emotional person.
57. I cry a lot, especially during relief society.
58. One of my dreams is to travel around the world and meet as many people as I can.
59. My husband smells dang good when he wears the cologne I gave him.
60. Snow is not my thing.
61. I wish the snow would melt so I could ride my motorcycle.
62. I fulfilled my childhood dream of becoming "a motorcycle girl".
63. Ballroom dancing is my favorite type of dance.
64. I was on the USU ballroom dance team for a year, and loved it!
65. I enjoy watching Mark play video games.
66. I recently had a dream that I played a board game with Justin Timberlake from N'SYNC.
67. When I was young I had a dream that N'SYNC was in my kitchen and I was hanging out with them.
68. My favorite decorations are Willow Statues.
69. I keep old math books on our bookshelf so I can look at them with fond and loving memories.
70. I keep in touch with most of my old friends through text messaging, though I would much rather have them call me.
71. I haven't seen my maternal grandfather in over 10 years, and he's not even deceased.
72. His brother is my only pen-pal.
73. We have been writing letters for around 15 years.
74. I love jolly ranchers.
75. Sometimes I get the urge to put on some Ace of Base and dance around.
76. I have a habit of blaming myself for other people's problems.
77. Most of the time I have a special touch with babies that makes them stop crying.
78. Some of my fondest memories with my cousins are when I used this gift with them.
79. My favorite Christmas song is Silent Night.
80. Phantom of the Opera is my absolute favorite musical, ever since I was about 8.
81. My body is constantly tired.
82. Summer is my favorite season.
83. I always wished my birthday was during the school year so my friends could decorate my locker.
84. I was secretly glad on the days that my birthday was shared with Father's day.
85. My most memorable vacation was 5 days long and consisted of 3 major bad things and 2 of my best friends.
86. Lake Powell is the best lake on the planet.
87. I can order food in French, German, and Italian. My specialty word is "Chocolate Ice Cream".
88. Italian gelato (chocolate) is my favorite kind of ice cream.
89. We're going to Argentina in less than 2 months.
90. I speak very little Spanish and will not be able to be very social down there.
91. Someday I hope to get a career as a statistician working in pharmaceutical research.
92. I'm a bargain shopper, and can't buy a pair of pants for more than 20 bucks.
93. Most people think I'm older than I am; I hope that doesn't last forever.
94. I'd love to buy a house, but I would hate to move out of my current ward.
95. My hair looks best when it's crimped.
96. I've recently discovered that when you get married, bedtime gets bumped up from 1 am to 10 pm, because that's when married women are tired.
97. I enjoy playing "Guess what movie I just quoted" with my brother, sister and husband.
98. By taking biology last semester, I learned that there are other interesting fields other than math and stats.
99. I resent the fact that my parents didn't give me a middle name, even though their intentions weren't so bad.
100. Because of this, I will forever be Jessica Anderson.
4 hours ago