Friday, December 01, 2006

Holy Moses

My goodness has it been a long time since I've posted something on here, or what?! Well, I guess there's a lot I could say, but I don't have much time before my next class so I've got to make this kind of quick.

Life is beautiful. Have I ever told you that before? Granted, it's overcomplicated at times, but when I stand back and look at all of the many many blessings God has given to me, I'm overcome with feelings of gratitude and happiness. I'm grateful for Mark. Although I have only known him a short time, I feel like we have been best friends for years. He knows my thoughts, my moods, what I'm going to say next, and what I ate at my last meal (we were probably together for it anyways). There is no other person I want to spend eternity with. (Good thing, too, since we're getting married in 32 days!!!) He knows how to make me happy when I don't even want to be happy. Can I say it again? Mark is amazing.

School is getting crazy right about now. Classes are coming to a close, final assignments and final projects are getting close to being due, and final tests are the week after next. These things stress me out beyond belief. But there is one thing I learn from this: knowledge is worth working for. If everything I know was handed to me on a silver platter, would I appreciate it? Likely not.

And so it goes. My life is amazingly busy but is the best it can be. Mark and I are going on a date tonight to the Cherrie Call Christmas Concert. We're also making gingerbread houses. Hopefully I'll get some pictures of that up on this thing tomorrow or the day after.. or next month. I guess it all depends on how I feel. Until next time...

No comments: