Saturday, December 02, 2006

Overdue

It has been an awful long time since i've put any pictures on here. So, here are some from the past little while.

This is Emma. She's one of Mark's nieces. We met while Mark and I were in Spanish Fork the weekend we had our engagement pictures done. Emma is about 2, and doesn't have a vast understanding of questions, so when you ask her how she's doing she says, "I don't know. I'm two." She was so fun to be around.


This is my ring! Most of those who read this blog have seen it already, but for those who haven't, here you go.


Aunt Carrie already posted some pictures from when the boys were up here to visit, but I had a couple cute pictures that I can't help but put up.





And last, and certainly the best, are some pictures of my best friend ever, my fiancee.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the new look!! and the update is long past due! love the pictures of carson and parker- mark isn't so bad either.... though you add a not so serious one! glad to have him in the family! hugs

Carrie said...

Those are very cute pics of my boys. I love the serious one of Parker! Every time he sees my camera he starts hammin' it up so it's hard for me to get normal shots.
Yes, welcome back to the blogging world, we've missed you!!