Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pizzalog #3

If you haven't already, you should read #1 and #2.

Now for #3. One dark night, I was delivering pizza to some family housing near campus. At my school, campus sidewalks are wide so that authorized vehicles can get to where they need to go. This family housing place had the same wide sidewalks, but also had automated gates to prevent unauthorized people from driving on them. It was a dark and busy night, so I hurried to the apartment and gave them their pizza. Did I mention it was dark? My lights were on, facing the direction of the apartment. Because it was so busy, I decided to run back to my car (toward the bright lights on a very dark night). Needless to say, I couldn't see very well. I was running pretty fast. Remember those automated gates I mentioned? Imagine getting clotheslined (sp?) by one of those. Yeah. Welcome to my world of awesome.

6 comments:

Holli said...

Wow- I bet that hurt! Thanks for sharing your pain. ;)

Kyna said...

I think that should be a scene in a movie. You know people would love to see that. Sorry, I hope you didn't get hurt.

mom said...

owwweeeeee

Rose said...

Doohhh!

Kellie said...

Oh! Sorry about that. That really sucks.

Sam said...

I'm laughing pretty hard at this one. You should get your brother to come around with you and make a documentary about delivering pizza...Or just a sitcome that incorporates your experiences. At the beginning it needs to say, "these are true events" and "don't try this at home kids".