Thursday, October 05, 2006

So Here's the Thing...

I know, I know. It's been a really long time since I last posted. But here's the thing: I've been way busy.

Since the last time I wrote, I've been on two dates with Mark, visited Fisher in Ogden, and General Conference happened. Plus, I took a couple tests and turned in some homeworks, etc.

So, G.C. I absolutely love G.C. All of the talks were so great and wonderful that I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to. I love listening to our prophets' voices; they truly are the voice of God on the earth today. There is no doubt in my mind that this Church is true. I'm so grateful for the guidance the Lord is blessing me with throughout my life, especially at Conference time.

Visiting Fisher in Ogden was a great way to prepare myself for Conference. She is my best friend, and I rarely get to see her. I love spending time with her, and I'm so glad that she is my friend. She is too good to me, and I don't know how she puts up with me. Thank you babe for letting me come down! I love you!

Lastly, the two dates with Mark. The first one (technically our second date) was on Conference Saturday. We went hiking up to the Wind Caves in Logan Canyon. It was so beautiful! The leaves are changing colors right now, and it was great to be up on the mountain where I could feel the spirit of God's nature. He and I had a great time hiking up there. Definitely recommended. I'll see if I can badger him into sending me the pictures we took so that I can post them for you all to see.
The second date (technically our third date) was tonight. Homecoming is on Friday, but since we both have to work on Friday, Mark had a great idea to dress up really nice and go out to eat. After that, we went to see the Ten Tenors, an amazing singing group from Australia. It was a great concert. (Hey, Mom.. if you're wondering what I want for Christmas this year, their CD's (plural) are a GREAT idea!) After the concert we went to Cold Stone for ice cream. It was great. Here is a picture from tonight:


Don't we look good? I think so.

That's all for now! Hopefully I'll get some more good pics to put up here. It's getting boring.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hot babe! good choice of dressing up- you both look great! mark is pretty cute- but how is his personality??! jk i am glad that you had a great time - don't you think it has been a long time since you came down and visited with your mommy??

Anonymous said...

How awesome! That sounds like so much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

time to update-- if your not going to call me, this is the only way i have to know what your up to!!! xo