Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fun Saturday Night

Earlier this week my friend Kara and her husband, Mike, invited us over for a barbeque and games and we went over tonight. I was really excited because, for the first time, my game blog went into use. Kara chose some games from the list for us to bring over. Unfortunately, she had invited over 2 other couples and there are only a few 8 player games. So Mark and I brought games that would be more appropriate for 8 players. Sorry Kara! Next time I'll bring what you ask for. We had a great time hanging out with everyone and were excited to make some new friends.

Kara has been one of my best friends this past year. She and I met in a statistics class and soon after meeting decided to work out together. So, for quite a while, we spent about an hour together every other day in the gym. And for all of you women out there with a workout buddy, you know that you get to be pretty good friends. Kara has been pregnant for a time (she's due in August) and I haven't seen her since before she started showing. It was so good to see her! Anyway, we had a great time. Thanks Kara and Mike!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARIN!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE 21--- HAVE A GREAT DAY! HUGS TO YOU-