Monday, November 12, 2007

A.K.A.

I stole this idea from my awesome aunt. Reading hers made me laugh and I had to try it out for myself.

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Black Diamond Cavalier
2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie): Candycane Pumpkin C. Chip
3. My "fly guy/girl" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name: Jand
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Green Frog
5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born): Generica West Valley
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first name): Andje (probably pronounced like "Angie" with a d sound in the middle)
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Pink Water
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Gayle Sydney
9. My stripper name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Very Sexy Snickers
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Marie E.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is one of the best ones ive read yet!! i love our gangst name and your stripper name- love the pink- it really brightens it up!!

Anonymous said...

wait it was your detective name and stripper name that i loved!!

Anonymous said...

hilarious