Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I know, I know. I'm totally lame. It's been 4 days since my own brother's wedding, and I haven't said a thing. Well, now I'm going to speak my mind on the matter.

Aaron has been a wonderful brother. I look at this event not as gaining a sister, but more as losing a brother... Wait.. Other way around. You get it, right? In all reality, I'm really excited to have Danielle in our family. She is a wonderful addition and will be a wonderful sister to have for the rest of my life! (I hope she's reading this.) Not that my original sister isn't great to have around..

On another note, Mark and I are going to the 311 concert on this Thursday.. ROCK ON!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rock on is right!! you were an amazing help to danielle and all of us on her wedding day have a great time at the concert!!