Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thanks For The Love, Tiff

I just want everyone to know that I was blessed with one of the most amazing friends ever, and I've known her since I was a kid. Yesterday I was talking to her on the phone, telling her my dreams of being a blog star. This is what she said about me on her blog!!!

Hey Jessica! You told me that you wanted your blog to be one that was read by tons of people and commented on by even more! That you really wanted to be somebody. I wanted to let you know, you are more than 'just somebody' to me. You are a best friend/sister, and a wonderful example of how I want my life to go! You've always been there for me, even when I was less than pleasant, and you never gave up on me when it was easier to just walk away. I love you more than you will even know. You're a daughter of God, and a truely good one! You're more than 'just somebody' to God, and you are more than that to me!!

Thanks for the love, girl! I love you too!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen to that sista!! love you

Kellie said...

It's so true!!

Eric and Erin Wilkin said...

So very true!